Over the weekend I was able to attend and speak at the North American Collaboration Summit (Sharepointalooza) in Branson, Missouri. It was an extremely well run and attended event. It’s unbelievable to me that attendees were only paying $65 for content and experience that would cost $1500-2000+ elsewhere!
I spoke on Understanding SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP). I love this topic because it allows me to show off amazing stuff that always has immediate “Monday” value. People always leave this session with at least one or two things they’ll start using as soon as they get back to work. SharePoint PnP is awesome but it can be difficult to know about everything that is available.
I was able to demo:
- SharePoint PnP PowerShell
- Remote Provisioning
- Site Designs with Remote Provisioning
- Column Formatter
I even demonstrated how to do the simplest (but still very much appreciated) contribution by live fixing documentation!
Thanks to everyone who attended. I got a lot of great questions and once again people were really impressed with what PnP has to offer! Awesome event, awesome sponsors, awesome speakers, and awesome attendees!
- My Slides: Getting the Most out of SP PnP – NACollabSummit
- SharePoint PnP: aka.ms/sppnp
- Column Formatter: SP-Dev-Solutions
- SPFx Extension Samples: SP-Dev-Fx-Extensions
- PnPJS: pnp/pnp
- PnP PowerShell: SharePoint/PnP-PowerShell
- Site Designs: Site Design Overview
- SharePoint PnP Videos: aka.ms/sppnp-videos
- Documentation: aka.ms/spdev-docs
- PnP Twitter: @OfficeDevPnP
- Tech Community: aka.ms/sppnp-community